Digital Marketing Software Tools: The Ultimate List
Digital Marketing Software Tools are an essential part of digital marketing.
Whether you’re an entrepreneur looking for a digital marketing software tool that helps you grow your business…
Or a fully established agency looking for new digital marketing software to scale, you’ve come to the right place.
This is where you’ll find your new favorite world-class digital marketing software tool.
Keap is a world-class CRM and marketing automation platform that lets you create automated marketing and sales campaigns.
Keap is a robust digital marketing software tool full of powerful features.
Keap’s features include:
- CRM (Client Relationship Management). Capture and organize your contacts to accommodate more clients to focus more on providing services. This is through landing pages, web forms, contact segmentation, and lead scoring.
- Marketing Automation. Customized automated emails nurture new contacts and direct clients to your latest offers.
- Engage your contacts, clients with SMS, and email marketing. Respond quickly through customized automated messages.
- Appointments. Online appointment scheduling, and quotes/estimates/proposals delivery.
- Sales Pipeline. Track and oversee the sales process both for your potential and current clients.
- Invoices and Payments. Get paid quickly one-time or recurringly using invoices, online shopping carts, and website order forms.
- Analyze your financials with Keap’s campaign performance, marketing activities, revenue projections, and advanced reporting and analytics.
Best for coaches, experts, consultants, agencies, service professionals.
Keap offers 3 pricing tiers:
- Keap Grow: Client management (CRM), email marketing, company phone line and text messaging, appointments, quotes, invoices, and payments. $79/mo., plus $99 one-time expert coaching.
- Keap Pro: Create repeatable sales processes and marketing campaigns. Marketing, sales automation, recurring payments, page builder, contact forms, and advanced reports. $149/mo., plus $499 one-time expert coaching.
- Infusionsoft: Full suite of features including lead scoring and company records, advanced reporting, and eCommerce. $199/mo., plus $999 one-time expert coaching.
Verdict: If you’re looking for a digital marketing software tool that helps you sell more in less time by automating your marketing and sales processes… consider Keap as your world-class solution.
Learn More: Keap (Infusionsoft)
ClickFunnels is a digital marketing software tool that lets you build websites in a sales funnel structure to capture leads, follow-up, and close sales on autopilot.
With ClickFunnels you can build virtually online any sales funnel you can think of.
The email marketing tool is not very robust, but the sales funnel builder is easy-to-use and versatile.
ClickFunnels is one of our favorite tools at Dream Digital Marketing. It’s what we currently use to build our landing pages, funnels, and membership sites.
Having an online sales funnel that closes sales for you 24/7 on auto-pilot is a massive advantage.
Investing in a digital marketing software tool that lets you build an online sales funnel is a great investment.
- Drag and Drop Page Editor. ClickFunnels features an easy to use drag-and-drop page editor.
- Build Any page. Lead capture, sales, webinar registration, home, order form, upsell pages. Build virtually any type of page you can think of.
- Build any funnel for any business. Build any kind of funnel you can think of, including lead funnels, sales funnels, and webinar funnels. Over
- Shopping Cart. The shopping cart is built into the sales funnel pages. It includes One-click Upsells, Subscriptions, 2-Step Checkout, Trial Payments, Payment Plans, Bump Sells.
- Integrated email marketing. You can send fulfillment emails, one-time blasts, or build automated drip campaigns.
- Simple dashboard. Easy to read visitor, subscribers, sales stats dashboard.
- Membership Sites. Build password-protected membership sites, offer it for free or charge a recurring subscription fee.
ClickFunnels offers 3 pricing tiers, one 6-month discount, and a 14-day free trial:
- ClickFunnels: Build up to 20 funnels, and connect your own email automation tool. Get access to all funnel training you could think of in FunnelFlix. $97/month.
- ClickFunnels Platinum: Unlimited funnels, and integrated email marketing included. Access to high-level training in FunnelFlix. $297/month.
- ClickFunnels Platinum 6-Month Discount: Get 44% OFF 6 months of ClickFunnels Platinum. $997 for 6 months.
- ClickFunnels Collective: Live virtual trainings, world-renowned Agora Financial Copywriting and Media Buying courses, Inner Circle live in-person events. $1,497/month.
Verdict: Clickfunnels gives you the software and training you need to build an online sales funnel that generates leads, automatically follows-up, and closes sales for you 24/7!
If you’re looking for a digital marketing software tool to build a sales funnel, give ClickFunnels a try!
Instapage is a digital marketing software tool that lets you create a unique landing page for every visitor. The platform includes six products and tons of features to help you increase your landing page conversion rates.
- Ad-to-page personalization will let you match ads to visitors to increase visitor engagement and conversions.
- Experiment and optimize your landing pages with heatmaps, A/B and multivariate testing, and in-depth analytics.
- Use AdMap® to visualize your ad campaigns and connect ads to relevant landing pages in one place.
- Real-time on-page collaboration to speed up the deployment process and simplify your team’s workflow. Launch your campaigns faster.
- AMP & Thor Render Engine® lightning-fast delivery ensures pages load nearly instantly.
Best for medium to large companies.
Instapage currently has two plans:
- Business: Everything you need to get started building and optimizing landing pages. $199/mo. ($149/mo. if paid annually).
- Enterprise: The most advanced product features and services to scale and maximize ROI. Custom pricing.
Verdict: Instapage lets you create, personalize, optimize, and deliver blazing-fast landing pages to sky-rocket your conversion rates. Use this digital marketing software tool if you run lots of ads and want to increase landing page conversions.
ManyChat is a Facebook Messenger chatbot building platform.
ManyChat is one of our favorite tools.
It’s one of the most impressive digital marketing software tools we’ve ever used. We use it for customer support, engaging our subscribers, and closing sales.
With ManyChat you can build a Facebook Messenger chatbot that lets you…
- Send automated messages
- Auto-reply to messages
- Capture and qualify new leads
- Close sales
- Send customers quotes and notifications
- Re-market from cart abandonment.
You can either have everything running on autopilot or personally message with your subscribers!
- ManyChat’s Flow Builder lets you build a chatbot in minutes with zero knowledge in coding for free.
- Templates. Choose a template that matches your business features or create your own bot in just a few minutes.
- Growth Tools. Manychat features over 13 lead capture tools, so you can generate subcribers any which way.
- 2+ Billion Facebook Messenger Users. Quickly and easily build an AI-driven chatbot, that allows you to tap into Facebook Messenger’s 2+ billion users.
Best for everyone who wants to take advantage of Facebook Messenger’s 80%+ open and 20%+ click-through rates!
Manychat has a generous free plan and super affordable paid plan:
- Free: Everything you need to get started in building your first Facebook Messenger chatbot. Perfect for those new to bots. $0. Completely Free.
- Pro: For businesses with high growth goals. Get full access to all messaging, growth, and automation features. $10/mo.
Verdict: Manychat is a world-class chatbot building platform and an incredible value. This is a digital marketing software tool that you must be using!
Thrive Themes is a suite of conversion-focused WordPress of themes and plugins. It’s all-in-one suite includes everything you need to build a WordPress website that turns visitors into subscribers, customers & clients!
Thrive Themes make the cut as a digital marketing software tool because of their marketing focused functionalities.
- Thrive Theme Builder is a WordPress theme builder. This will allow you to create, edit, and customize everything in your WordPress website quickly and easily.
- Thrive Architect is a WordPress visual editor. You can create drag-and-drop layouts, add buttons, and advanced content elements, with ease.
- Thrive Leads is a mailing list builder. It allows you to capture leads, create and design all sorts of opt-in forms, and run A/B tests to optimize conversions.
- Thrive Quiz Builder lets you create completely custom quizzes. So you can boost website engagement, gain valuable visitor insights, and segment your subscribers.
- Create professional online courses right from your WordPress dashboard using Thrive Apprentice. Grow your subscribers fast by making both free and paid online courses.
- Make your website more interactive with Thrive Comments. Create fun in your comment section to receive much faster feedback.
- Optimize conversions on your pages with A/B testing using Thrive Optimize.
- Increase your conversions using scarcity marketing with Use Thrive Ultimatum to create evergreen deadline campaigns.
- Use Thrive Ovation to capture and display testimonials on auto-pilot to boost conversions
Thrive Themes offers 2 types of plans.
- Thrive Membership: For individuals and entrepreneurs. All plugins and themes on 25 of your own websites. $19/mo. paid yearly.
- Agency Membership: For agencies and web designers. All plugins and themes on 50 of your own websites and clients’ websites. $49/mo. paid yearly.
Verdict: If you need to build an online sales funnel ─ on a budget and on WordPress ─ checkout Thrive Themes. However, there are other sales funnel builders if you don’t absolutely need to use WordPress.
Unbounce is a digital marketing software tool that lets you create advanced customized landing pages.
- Create gorgeous, high-converting landing pages with the powerful drag-and-drop builder.
- 100+ Templates. To copy and paste between pages and entire pages, and add custom scripts and pixels.
- Boost your conversion rates by creating Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) landing pages that load up to 85% faster than standard mobile pages.
- Optimize with A/B testing, and Smart Traffic™ AI-powered optimization that automatically matches each visitor to the page where they’re most likely to convert.
- Add Pop-ups and sticky bars. Get your visitor’s attention by presenting them with your latest offers. Great for lead gen, coupon codes, limited-time deals, and product announcements. Highlight your promotions as visitors scroll through your site.
- Integrations. Unbounce integrates with tons of tools natively, via webhooks and via Zapier. You can be sure your marketing tech stack is supported.
- Unbounce is an impressive digital marketing software tool that has tons of features so we couldn’t cover all of them here. Visit their features page to learn more.
Best for medium to large size companies looking for a powerful landing page solution.
Pricing is reasonably affordable considering how robust and the features you get.
You can choose from the four pricing plans:
- Launch: All in package to start building landing pages. 500 conversions, 20,000 visitors, 1 domain. $80/mo.
- Optimize: All features in Launch plus A/B testing and Smart Traffic. 1,000 conversions, 30,000 visitors, 3 domains. $120/mo.
- Accelerate: All features in Optimize plus quick-loading AMP pages. 2,000 conversions, 40,000 visitors, 7 domains. $200/mo.
- Scale: All features in Accelerate plus a big-time bandwidth. 3,000 conversions, 50,000 visitors, 15 domains. $300/mo.
- All plans include unlimited landing pages, unlimited pop-ups, unlimited sticky bars, and a free 14-day trial.
Verdict: Unbounce is an advanced landing page digital marketing software tool that allows you to create landing pages tailored to each of your prospective buyers.
LeadPages is a digital marketing software tool that lets you create landing pages, pop-ups, alert bars, and more.
- Easily create, and publish beautiful landing pages with the LeadPages drag-and-drop editor.
- Exclusive built-in conversion guidance predicts your page’s performance before you publish it.
- No limits. Unlimited landing pages, visitors, and contacts. Plus unlimited A/B split testing with Pro plan and above.
- Boost conversions. Catch your visitor’s attention with pop-ups, and alert bars.
- LeadPages integrates with virtually all your favorite tools.
Best for small to medium size companies that need a budget quality landing page solution to generate leads, and close sales.
Kartra lets you create landing pages that capture leads. Nurture leads with email broadcasts and automations. Close the sale with an online checkout cart system. You can also create a membership area, and set up an appointment calendar.
- Kartra Checkouts. Secure checkout forms for selling products and services.
- Kartra Pages. Choose from the hundreds of templates available when using this drag-and-drop page builder.
- Kartra Leads. Build your prospect, and customer database.
- Kartra Funnels & Campaigns. Turn your visitors into customers and even repeat customers by designing a multi-page funnel flow.
- Kartra Mail. Make a live or automated email/SMS marketing campaigns.
- Kartra Memberships. Whether it’s a content or a course material, deliver it using this drag-and-drop membership portal builder.
- Kartra Videos. Pop offers mid-way through the video for more possible sales.
- Kartra Helpdesks. Support ticketing and live chat. This is also completely in sync with Kartra Checkouts for easier billing.
- Kartra Calendars. Don’t miss anything out. Get organized on your one-to-one scheduled sessions with your customers.
- Kartra Forms. Amazing lead capture forms. Customized fields with powerful tagging and automation rules.
- Kartra Affiliates. Easily promote your products using an army of affiliate promoters.
- Kartra Agency. Working with other online business owners is much easier when you can manage several accounts centrally.
- Kartra Marketplace. Allows you to sell your marketing funnels and expertise or find resources created by other Kartra users.
Best for creators, video marketers, medium to large size companies.
You can pick any of the following Kartra plans:
- Starter: 2,500 subscribers and 1 custom domain. $99/mo.
- Silver: 12,500 subscribers and 3 custom domains. $199/mo.
- Gold: 25,000 subscribers and 5 custom domains. $299/mo.
- Platinum: 50,000 subscribers and 10 custom domains. $499/mo.
- Get a 25% discount by paying annually.
Verdict: If you’re looking for an all-in-one digital marketing software tool that covers all the basics Kartra is worth a try!
Convertri is a sales funnel builder optimized for fast page load times. Its accelerated page technology loads pages in just 3 seconds.
As someone who spends a considerable amount of time and money optimizing our websites for speed let me tell you — speed matters.
A load speed of 3+ seconds increases bounce rate by 52%, so having a digital marketing software tool that produces fast pages is a huge advantage.
So let’s take a look at the features Convertri offers…
- Pages. This page editor gives you full control in creating every webpage and sales funnel. You can put amazing interactions depending on user behavior. Adjust mobile view with ease and save your own content as a collection.
- Shopping Cart. One-click Upsells, Subscriptions, 2-Step Checkout, Trial Payments, Payment Plans, Bump Sells, and Unlimited Products.
- Sub-Accounts. Easily create and design pages according to your client’s wishes. With this feature, you can also give each client their own domains and integrations.
- Hosting is included at a convertri.com sub-domain, or add your own custom domain, or publish to WordPress with the WordPress plugin.
- Secure. Every Convertri account gets SSL for free.
Best for small to medium-sized companies.
Convertri offers a single pricing tier:
- Includes 250,000 Impressions, 25 funnels, 250 pages, 10 custom domains, and more. $99/month
- $75/month if paid annually with a 24% discount
- Free 14-day trial.
Verdict: If you need a simple online sales funnel builder without the bells and whistles of email marketing or membership sites… give Convertri a go.
We use OneSignal to send browser notifications to our subscribers when we publish new blog posts.
OneSignal integrates with other digital marketing software tools to show notifications across many platforms.
- Web Push Notifications lets you send desktop and mobile browser notifications to your subscribers.
- Mobile Push Notifications lets you send mobile notifications to your mobile app users.
- Deliver In-App Messages to guide your users to their “A-ha moment” exactly when they need it.
- See what push notification will reengage the most users before you send it to everyone with A/B Testing.
- Create highly relevant campaigns for various user types with Targeted Campaigns & Segmentation.
- OneSignal has also recently launched an email messaging service, which is still in Beta.
- Mobile Push. Notifications are one of the ways to create traffic. Be the first message customers will see on their phones.
Best for content marketers, mobile app publishers, medium, and large enterprises.
OneSignal pricing is extremely generous. They have a free plan, and 2 paid plans:
- Free: Gets you started with generous features like 6 segments, 3 templates, 30K web subscribers and so much more. $0/mo
- Starter: Smarter delivery, segmentation, and analytics features. $99/mo.
- Pro: Unlimited everything, enterprise features, and support. $500/mo.
Verdict: Use OneSignal if you want to send highly-visible browser or mobile app notifications for free.
Kajabi is an advanced all-in-one digital marketing software tool.
Kajabi lets you create websites, marketing automations, learning management portals, and manage your contacts.
Kajabi allows you to capture leads, build an online sales funnel, follow up with email marketing. You can also host premium content in a private member’s area.
- Product. Create and publish your subscription, courses, or any other digital product.
- Website. Your website connects everything about your business in one place.
- Payments. Integrates with Stripe and PayPal so you can get paid faster. Offer recurring, one-time, trial plans and one-click upsells.
- Analytics. Get valuable insights from the right data, so you can know exactly how to grow your business.
- Email. Email marketing lets you quickly create and send gorgeous messages with video, countdown timers, and automations to nurture customer relations.
- Pages. Create landing pages that fully integrate with the rest of your business.
- Pipelines. Kajabi Pipelines let you build an online sales process to automate and scale your business on autopilot.
- People. Keep track of those interested and market according to their behavior. Make personalized notes to use in your marketing, automations, and products.
- Communities. Build real connections with your customers in your own online community — all on your terms.
Best for coaches, consultants, course creators, experts.
Kajabi offers 3 pricing plans with a 20% annual discount:
- Basic: This is ideal for those who are just starting out. 3 products, 3 pipelines, and basic automations. $149/mo.
- Growth: 15 products, 15 pipelines, and advanced automations. $199/mo.
- Pro: For those who need more, fully-featured. 100 products and 100 pipelines, $399/mo.
Verdict: Kajabi delivers everything you need to sell an online product, automate your marketing, and host your own online community. Kajabi is a powerful and fully-featured digital marketing software tool.
Funnelytics is an advanced sales funnel mapping and analytics platform.
Funnelytics lets you map a new funnel on a drag and drop canvas.
It also lets you track conversion metrics so you can see where your funnel needs improving and see how profitable it can be.
We use Funnelytics Pro for all our sales funnel mapping and optimizing.
It lets us map how all our digital marketing software tools will work together.
- Map Your Funnel Strategy. Start from scratch or tweak a proven funnel template.
- Canvas. The drag-and-drop canvas lets you map out your funnel quickly and easily.
- Get Started Fast. Get started fast with 6 free funnel templates and 50+ page, traffic, and action icons
- Workspaces keep your canvases well organized.
- Set Goals & Plan Your Profit. Never launch another funnel without clear targets again.
- Forecast your traffic volume, CPC, expenses, revenue, conversion rates, and ROI – before your funnel is even live.
- Calculate profit, ROI, and other important metrics. Know your profitable metrics and KPIs at each step of the funnel.
- Funnelytics Vault. Saved the best for last. The Funnelytics Vault contains the funnel maps to some of the internet’s most successful funnels from the biggest names in marketing.
- Add over 50+ funnel map templates from names like Tony Robbins, Lady Boss, Digital Marketer, and Russell Brunson to your workspace — with a single click.
- Full video breakdowns of how and why each funnel works – leverage their strategies to generate more money from your funnels.
- Plus ClickFunnels funnel templates that you can import into your ClickFunnels account to model their funnel super fast
Best for marketers, small to medium-size businesses, and agencies. Anyone who wants to optimize their online sales and marketing funnel.
Funnelytics offers 3 pricing plans.
- Starter: 1 workspace, unlimited canvases, 75+ marketing icons, 6 free funnel templates, share funnels between accounts, and export to PNG. Completely Free! 😃
- Pro: Unlimited workspaces, unlimited canvases, calculate, and forecast funnel metrics. $99/mo.
- Agency: Certification, directory listing, weekly training sessions, VIP community, and priority support. Application Only
Verdict: This is a must-use tool for every digital marketer, and there’s a free plan so you can start mapping your funnels right now!
Elementor is the world’s leading WordPress webpage builder. Elementor works as a powerful WordPress plugin. Simply install it and use the easy-to-use drag & drop builder. Create almost any page you can imagine, landing pages, pricing pages, blog… right on your current WordPress site.
It’s essential to have a digital marketing software tool that lets you build pages on your WordPress website.
- Create a stunning pixel-perfect design on WordPress. 80+ widgets. No need for extra plug-ins because each widget offers advanced design customization.
- Drag-and-drop editor makes building your perfect site a breeze.
- 30+ Templates. pre-built page templates means you don’t have to start from scratch anymore.
- Capture Leads. Create beautiful forms then integrate it with the marketing tool of your choice.
- Pop-Ups. Design attention-grabbing pop-ups capture your visitor’s attention.
Best for anyone using WordPress.
Elementor offers 4 pricing tiers based on features and sites.
- Free: Drag and drop editor, responsive editing, 40+ basic widgets, and 30+ basic templates for any number of sites. Free
- Personal: 50+ Pro Widgets, 300+ Pro Templates, and marketing integrations. 1 site. $49/year
- Plus: 50+ Pro Widgets, 300+ Pro Templates, and marketing integrations. 3 sites. $99/year
- Expert: 50+ Pro Widgets, 300+ Pro Templates, and marketing integrations. 1,000 sites. $199/year
Verdict: Elementor has become the WordPress page builder. If you’re trying to create a landing page on your blog, then you need to be using Elementor.
SamCart is a shopping cart builder platform.
Whether it’s a sales page or an order form…
SamCart places your potential customers right into the sales process while making checkout a breeze for your customers.
SamCart provides an easier buying experience which means more sales and maximizing customer value while simplifying your business at the same time.
- Start selling immediately. Easily create your own beautiful sales pages to promote your products or use any of its pre-designed templates.
- Apple Pay and Google Pay. Add additional payment options to create a frictionless purchase process.
- Integrate your favorite email, automation, membership, or shipping tool to run your business smoothly.
- Extensive Functionality. Coupons, free & paid trials, Pre-Purchase Add-Ons, Post-Purchase Upsells, and multiple payment options.
- Generate more sales with pre-purchased add-ons and one-click upsells. A/B testing will help you optimize for conversions.
- Smart Pixel Tracking. Track where your sales are coming from so you know where to invest more. Real-time advanced reports give you insights about how your business is going.
- Rescue and recruit more sales using SamCart add-ons such as subscription saver, cart abandonment, an affiliate center.
- Compliant and Secure. SCA, GDPR, PCI compliant. Built-in SSL & Security for secure checkouts for you and your customers.
Best for digital marketers and small to medium-size businesses.
SamCart offers 3 pricing plans and a 14-day free trial.
- Launch: Unlimited Pages & Products. Launch your cart and start selling immediately. $49/mo.
- Grow: Manage your sales with advanced reporting and customer management. $99/mo.
- Scale: Includes all features in Launch and Grow plus additional features. Advanced features to maximize revenue. $199/mo.
Verdict: SamCart lets anyone sell their products online ASAP with a fully-featured shopping cart and checkout builder. SamCart is a digital marketing software tool focuses exclusively on the checkout process and does it well.
BuilderAll is an all-in-one digital marketing software tool platform. It has dozens of applications to help you create content, market your business, and sell your products online.
- Cheetah Drag-and-Drop Website Builder. Build modern and fast pages with the fastest and most advanced website builder on the market.
- Mobile Responsiveness. Create fast and beautiful mobile versions of your websites.
- Unlimited Membership Areas. Share your knowledge with your audience and start a profitable online business with unlimited Membership areas.
- A/B Split Testing. No more guesswork. Test and optimize your campaigns.
- Super Checkout. Bump Sells, Upsells, and Downsells. Maximize average order value at each cart checkout.
- Increase Conversions with Countdown, Evergreen, Fixed Date Timers, Smart Popups.
- Webinar App, Evergreen Webinar Builder. Sell high-ticket products and courses with the webinar app. Host on-demand webinars on autopilot.
- Facebook Live Streaming Tool, YouTube Live Streaming Tool. Go Live on Facebook or YouTube and host guests with the live webinar feature.
- Marketing Automation. Email Marketing, Drag N Drop Email Marketing Automation, Email Scarcity Timers, SMS Messaging, Professional Messenger Chatbot, Professional Website Bot.
- Affiliate Programs. Leverage your sales with your own affiliate system. Build a multi-tiered affiliate system.
- Desktop and Mobile Page Loading Accelerator. Super Fast CDN Servers. Full SEO On-Page Optimization.
- Security. Website Daily Backup, DDOS Attack Prevention, free SSL Certificate.
Best for small businesses, creators, and marketers.
Builderall is extremely affordable. It is mostly based on the number of connected domains and features enabled.
- Free: 100 subscribers, ticketing support, 1GB disk space, and up to 3 websites.
- Builder: 3 domain connections, 100 subscribers, ticketing and live chat support, 2GB disk space, and more. $19.90/mo.
- Marketer: 5 domain connections, 5000 subscribers, ticketing and live chat support, 5GB disk space, and more. $29.90/mo.
- Essential: 10 domain connections, 15000 subscribers, ticketing and live chat support, 10GB disk space, and more. $49.90/mo.
- Premium: 15 domain connections, unlimited subscribers, ticketing and live chat support, 10GB disk space, list import, funnel club, and more. $69.90/mo.
Verdict: As an all-in-one digital marketing software tool Builderall is a great value.
However, the individual tools do not have the features of a dedicated solution. If you have more time than money, the 14-day trial is worth checking out.
OptimizePress is a WordPress landing page and marketing funnel builder. It is a complete digital marketing software tool for creating landing pages, sales pages, and funnels.
- Marketing Funnels. This digital marketing software tool can work with any type of business you are currently in or are planning to launch.
- You can easily create marketing funnels to grow your leads and convert more customers. Use landing pages, opt-in forms, sales letters, professionally designed templates, as well as customizable pages to create and establish your own brand.
- Sales Pages. Convert site visitors into customers, by creating enticing and creative sales pages that load fast. This platform has a very easy to use drag-and-drop feature so you can design and create one without any need for coding.
- Checkouts and Payments. Accept payments without needing to look for other plugins that might not work well with your site.
- The checkout plugin that allows you to create a customized checkout process or sales flow so you can make sure it fits your business needs.
- Integrations. Easily integrate other popular plugins you’re currently using.
Best for business owners, marketers, creators, bloggers, influencers. Almost anyone who wants to grow their business through better landing pages and marketing funnels.
Wishpond, is a complete digital marketing software tool platform that lets you market and sell your products or services. You can either by using their suite of tools to create and running your campaign or let Wishpond’s group of marketing experts get the job done for you.
- Digital Advertising. Advertise online on Facebook, Insta and Google.
- Social Promotions. Run viral social promotions to generate more sales.
- Email Marketing. Send email campaigns, reminder emails, cart-abandonment emails, and automated drip emails.
- Lead Management. Segment and lazer in on your best leads with advanced lead management.
- Referral Campaigns. Generate more word of mouth sales with personal referral campaigns.
- Landing Pages. Create high converting landing pages.
- Website Popups. Turn website visitors into leads using high-converting popups.
- Forms. Capture leads directly from your website.
- Call Tracking. Track online and offline calls to maximize sales.
Marketing Automation. Automate email marketing, send email notifications to your sales team, trigger special events.
Wishpond Software Platform:
- Starting Out: Includes unlimited landing pages, social contests, and pop-ups. Email drip campaigns, Marketing Automation, Custom CSS, unlimited user accounts, and maximum of 1000 leads. $49/mo.
- Rapid Growth: All that’s in Everything You Need plus first-in-line customer support, Free implementation coaching and upto 10,000 leads. $199/mo.
Wishpond Agency Services:
- Schedule a Free Consultation.
Verdict: Marketing simplified. Either do it yourself with their easy to use tools or have their expert team do the job for you.
HubSpot CRM is a free world-class marketing, sales CRM, and customer support platform. HubSpot CRM gives you all the tools you need to grow your business through personal selling, marketing automation, and customer service for free.
- Marketing gives you all the tools you need to create ads, capture leads, and follow up with email marketing.
- Sales lets you manage your contacts, tasks, and close deals. Let your prospects schedule sales calls, send quotes, and chat live.
- Service allows you to provide superior customer service with team email, live chat, email templates, email and chat to ticket, ticket creation bots, and reporting.
Best for all sales-intensive businesses from startups to large enterprises.
Although HubSpot CRM is completely free, HubSpot also offers premium functionalities with individual hub plans, and the following 3 bundle plans.
- Free HubSpot CRM.
- Starter Growth Suite: All that is included in Free, CRM, Marketing Hub Starter, Sales Hub Starter, Service Hub Starter. $113/mo.
- Professional Growth Suite: All included in Starter, plus CRM, Marketing Hub Professional, Sales Hub Professional, Service Hub Professional. $1,790/mo.
- Enterprise Growth Suite: All included in Professional, plus Marketing Hub Enterprise, Sales Hub Enterprise, Service Hub Enterprise. $5,600/mo.
Verdict: HubSpot CRM is an incredibly valuable digital marketing software tool. Get started completely free and level up to the HubSpot Growth Suites as your business grows.
Salesforce: Sales Cloud is the world’s leading CRM platform. As a digital marketing software tool you can use Sales Cloud as a CRM to efficiently manage your contacts and close more sales. Sales Cloud tracks contact information and interactions to close deals faster.
- Lead Management. Track, filter, and qualify new prospective customers.
- Manage and track sales leads, opportunities, account and individual contact details in one place.
- Route hot leads to the right reps and view the impact of your marketing activities on your sales pipeline.
- Email Marketing. Create targeted email lists for events. Provide updates and more for your prospects and customers. Automatically track which leads or contacts received emails.
Best for medium to enterprise businesses.
- Essentials: All-in-one sales and support essentials to get started. $300/user/year.
- Professional: Complete CRM for any size team. Capture web leads and set up automatic lead scoring to follow up on the right leads at the right time. $900/user/year.
- Enterprise: Deeply customisable sales CRM. With workflow and approval automation. $1,800/user/year.
- Unlimited: Complete CRM and support. $3,600/user/year.
Verdict: Salesforce greatest draw is in its ability to connect marketing, sales, support into a single source of truth, but these capabilities are only available at the enterprise level while adding additional services.
If you already have a your own lead capture solution and need a CRM to close those leads, then consider Sales Cloud enterprise users. If you’re just starting out and have a limited budget consider HubSpot CRM instead.
GetResponse is a digital marketing software tool that gives you everything you need to sell online. Whether you’re a solo-preneur, online marketer, marketing manager, or mid to large company. You can use GetResponse to generate leads, sell knowledge, engage customers, work from home, boost online sales.
- Email Marketing. Engage your customers and increase your sales with professional looking emails. Visual email creator, autoresponders, email analytics, contactand list management
- Marketing Automation. Create automated marketing events based on users’ behavior, send personalized emails. You can use the pre-built automation workflows or create your own with its easy drag and drop features.
- Recover lost sales by reminding y our customers about their abandoned order with a sequence of abandoned cart emails.
- Landing Pages. Build beautiful landing pages with high-conversion rates.
- Webinars. Host webinars, and launch webinar funnels to sell your high-ticket products.
- Conversion Funnels. Ready-made, automated sales funnel creator: build your landing pages, automate your emails, sell your products.
- Online Advertising. Facebook and Google Ads builder and campaign manager. (Beta)
Best for business owners, digital marketers, start-ups, small to large businesses.
There are four plans available for GetResponse.
- Basic: Everything you need to get started. Email marketing, autoresponders, unlimited landing pages. 1 Sales Funnel. $15/mo.
- Plus: All that is in Basic plus 5 Automations, 5 Webinar Funnels. 5 Sales Funnels. $49/mo.
- Professional: All that is in Plus with additional Unlimited Automations, Unlimited Webinar Funnels. Unlimited Sales Funnels. $99/mo.
- Max: All that is in Professional plus transactional emails, premium dedicated support, Microsoft Dynamics 365. Contact GetResponse.
- All four plans start with a 30-day trial.
Verdict: At Dream Digital Marketing we use GetResponse as our main automation and email marketing solution because of its affiliate marketing friendliness, high-deliverability, and quality.
If you’re looking for an quality affiliate marketing friendly marketing automation solution with high-deliverability then try GetResponse today!
ActiveCampaign is an email marketing automation platform that gives you all the tools you need to create effective email marketing automations.
ActiveCampaign is a world-class digital marketing software tool.
It focuses on email marketing and marketing automation. It has one of the highest email deliverability rates in the industry. And its Lite plan is one of the best values on the planet for marketing automation.
- Email Marketing. Lets you build email newsletters, campaigns, and send eye-catching emails to keep your audience’ interest. Send a one-time email to all those in your list. Trigger email based on the purchase. You can also do segmentation to ensure the right person receives the correct message.
- Marketing Automation. Set-up automated marketing workflows easily with its world-class drag-and-drop automation builder.
- CRM and Sales Automation. Lighten your load in tracking your leads as they grow in number using the CRM. You can automatically update contact details then view a lead’s complete history.
Best for marketers, solo-preneurs, small to medium size businesses.
There are four pricing plans in ActiveCampaign to choose from. Pricing also depends on the number of contacts.
- Lite: Email Marketing, Subscription Forms, Marketing Automation and more. $15/mo.
- Plus: Lite plus Facebook Custom Audiences, Lead and Contact Scoring, Integrations, SMS Marketing, Dynamic Content and more. $70/mo.
- Professional: Plus and Predictive Sending, Predictive Content, Customer Attribution and Path Purchase, Win Probability, Split Automations and many more. $159/mo.
- Enterprise: All that is Professional plus Unlimited Users, Custom Domain, Phone Support and more . $279/mo.
ConvertKit is a digital marketing software tool built especifically for creators. It’s a email marketing automation and ecommerce platform that lets you connect with your audience via email, so you can market and grow your online business.
- Email Marketing. Send emails using pre-made email templates.
- Landing Pages. Attract and grow your email list with its professionally designed mobile-responsive landing page templates. Can be made without needing any code but can be completely customized.
- Sign up Forms. Grow your email list with custom sign up forms. Add custom fields for your specific need. Get needed information so you can deliver the best experience. Fully customizable so you can have them match your brand.
- Commerce. This provides everything you need to sell your products and get paid online. From setting up your first product, promotions through simple automated sales and follow-up funnels, and integrating payment processing so it’s easy for your customers to pay.
- Automations. Create automated email funnels with the visual flow builder. Send automated and targeted content to the right audience at the right time.
- Creator Pro. Specifically designed for advanced marketers. Get advanced tools like subscriber scoring, newsletter referral system, and deliverability reporting.
- Integrates with many of your favorite digital marketing software tools.
Best for creators, solo-preneurs, and small business owners.
CKit offers the following pricing for up to 1,000 contacts.
- Free. Includes unlimited landing pages, unlimited forms, unlimited traffic, subscriber tagging, send email broadcast, customizable domain and manage 1,000 subscribers. Free $0/mo.
- Creator. All features in Free plus automated funnels and email sequences, premium support, integrations and free migration from your current tool. $29/mo.
- Creator Pro. All features in Creator plan plus deliverability reporting, Facebook custom audiences, newsletter referral system, priority support, subscriber engagement scoring, invite your team, and redirect links in email broadcasts. $59/mo.
- Get 2 months free with annual billing.
WordPress is the world’s favorite content management system.
A content management system is a digital marketing software tool that lets you manage content on your website.
Create a website, publish a blog, sell your products, host a forum, build a membership site, or anything else you can imagine.
Capabilities are upgraded via plugins and there are plugins for everything! So the possibilities are truly endless.
This and most blogs are built using WordPress.
- Themes. Themes let you add style and customize your site with over 7,924 themes.
- Plugins. Lets you create whatever site you want to build and customize it to meet your business needs.
- Endless possibilities.
Best for everyone.
- Free: While the content management system is completely free. You will need to get hosting and pay for premium plugins.
Verdict: Whether it’s for your business selling products, writing a blog, or just creating a personal site, this digital marketing software tool lets you build anything you can imagine. You will need hosting for your site so checkout our recommended hosting providers.
HootSuite is a social media marketing management platform. With this digital marketing software tool you can create, publish, engage, advertise, monitor, and analyze all your social media content.
- Publish. Lets you create, review and publish your content easily and with less time. You have an overview of the published and scheduled content in all your networks. Create engaging and on-brand content.
- Engage. Track incoming messages and manage them quickly. It allows you to filter out those that need action, and dismiss the ones that don’t. You can also assign a specific team member to do the work.
- Advertise. Widen your reach by promoting your content via ads.
- Monitor. Get an overview of online conversations in real time to keep track of what’s on trend. See how your posts and brand mentions are doing. You can also keep track of your competitors.
- Analyze. Create custom reports that show how your brand fares and lets you see how you can improve your performance.
- Social Networks. IG, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube.
Best for business owners, marketers, creators, small to enterprise businesses.
Pricing is based on annual billing:
- Professional: 1 user, unlimited scheduling and 10 social profiles. $29/mo.
- Team: 3 users, unlimited scheduling, . $129/mo.
- Enterprise: Integrations with 150+ popular solutions, approval and compliance capabilities, as well as sophisticated analytics and listening. $599/mo.
Verdict: Smart management of your social media accounts to ensure success.
Publish lets you plan and schedule your social media content, and Analyze, gives you in-depth social media analytics & reporting.
- Publish. Plan and schedule your social media content.
- Direct Posting. Post directly to your favorite social media network.
- Calendar View. Easily keep track of what is posting when.
- Social Networks. IG, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
- Shop Grid. Makes your IG feed clickable. Place a link in your bio directing users to a page with a clickable version of your IG feed.
- Analyze. Track your social media performance, and create reports.
- Post Analytics. See the best times to post so you can have the highest reach.
- Analyze what media delivers the most impressions: videos, pictures, text, or links.
- Determine how often you should post to get the most engagement.
- Hashtag Performance. See which hashtags drive the most engagement and reach.
Best for creators, marketers, business owners, small to medium-sized businesses.
- Free: 3 social accounts, 10 scheduled posts, 1 user. Free.
- Pro: 8 social accounts, 100 scheduled posts, and 1 user. $15/mo.
- Premium: 8 social accounts, 2,000 scheduled posts, and 2 users. $65/mo.
- Business: 25 social accounts, 2,000 scheduled posts, and 6 users. $99/mo.
- Save 20% when billed annually.
- Pro: 8 social accounts, in-depth social analytics, strategy recommendations, and unlimited reports. $35/mo.
- Premium: 10 social accounts, story analytics, report while labeling, and Shopify integration. $50/mo.
- Save 20% when billed annually.
- No free plan.
Verdict: Buffer is on the pricier side but a good set of features can make all the difference. If you’re looking for a digital marketing software tool to help you leverage social media, take advantage of the free trial to see if it’s the right fit for you.
No need for spreadsheets with conversion rates, and funnel steps. You’ll be able to visually examine your projected sales and profits. Geru is a digital marketing software tool that will help you plan and optimize your sales funnels for faster deployment and faster business growth.
- Powerful Built-In Logic Engine. Geru automatically calculates possible ROI, revenue, and profit from any Funnel Simulation you make.
- Pre-Made Funnel Blueprints Library. You can use the premade blueprint projects to start forecasting immediately or make a funnel map yourself.
- Import the pre-made Funnel Blueprints into your account, customize and map your sales funnel.
- Including funnel blueprints for information products, ecommerce products, agencies, professional services, lead gen campaigns, webinars, and more.
- If you already have an existing business, you can also enter actual data and start simulating.
Best for marketers, eCommerce sellers, coaches, consultants, marketing agencies, small to medium size businesses.
- Standard: Funnel map creator, up to 10 projects, 40 objects per project, 2 scenarios, and more. $37/mo.
- Pro: Funnel map creator, unlimited projects and objects per project, 3 scenarios, priority support, and more. $79/mo.
- Enterprise: Funnel map creator, unlimited projects and objects per project, 3 scenarios, dedicated account manager, and more. Contact.
Verdict: Simulate your business revenue and profit before creating landing pages or expensive marketing campaigns. Save time and resources from unnecessary experiments. You have two options for Sales Funnel Mapping software, Funnelytics.io and Geru. We prefer Funnelytics.io but Geru has its merits, so give both a try and map out your next funnel.
OptinMonster is an advanced digital marketing software tool that lets you convert website visitors into leads and sales.
It tracks website visitors’ behavior to display the perfect optin forms, sales offers, and messages at exactly the right time.
- Grow Your Email List with high-converting optin forms like exit-intent popups, full-screen welcome mats, and scrolling bars.
- Website Engagement. Get more engagement on your website with behavior detection. Redirect engaged website visitors to your most popular pages.
- Reduce Cart Abandonment. Reduce cart abandonment & boost sales with site behavior-based offers.
- Targeted Website Messages. helps you display targeted website messages to your subscribers, customers, and repeat visitors.
- Create Beautiful High-Converting Forms. Pre-made templates enable you to create beautiful professional looking offers. Choose either from the premade templates or create from scratch with the easy to use drag-and-drop tool.
- A/B Testing. Optimize your forms, offers, and messaging with split testing.
Best for marketers, content publishers, eCommerce, agencies, and B2B.
OptinMonster offers 4 pricing plans:
- Basic: Unlimited campaigns, page-level targeting, success messages, basic integrations, 3,500 pageviews, 1 site, and more features. $9/mo. (Billed annually)
- Plus: Everything in Basic plus Attention Activation, content locking, integrated A/B testing, 15,000 page views, up to 3 sites and more. $19/mo. (Billed annually)
- Pro: Everything in Plus plus 2-Step Forms, exit-intent popups, cart and form abandonment, mobile-specific campaigns, priority support, remove branding, 50,000 page views, up to 3 sites. $29/mo. (Billed annually)
- Growth: Everything in Pro. Unlimited sub-accounts, advanced behavior automation, 250,000 page views, up to 5 sites, and more. $49/mo. (Billed annually)
Verdict: If you aren’t capturing website visitors as leads you’re leaving money on the table. So if your email marketing service doesn’t provide you with enough lead generating features –like integrated optin forms– then you need to get and implement OptinMonster.
Ontraport is a world-class all-in-one sales funnel builder, marketing automation, and CRM digital marketing software tool.
Ontraport lets you create automated marketing campaigns, send automated emails, publish membership content, manage sales deals, and more! All in one place.
- Sales and CRM. Manage your contacts easily. Everything they click on, what they bought, and what other products of yours they’re interested in. Keep a single-source-of-truth record of it.
- Segment and organize, smart pipelines smart pipelines, unified contact history, task automation, custom objects, lead scoring & routing.
- Marketing Automation. Set up automations quickly and easily with the automation setup wizards.
- Email Marketing. Create and send perfectly-designed emails. Send automated emails and SMS messages with best-in-class email deliverability, and tracking and attribution.
- Facebook Custom Audiences. Track and match your users to your Facebook ad campaigns.
- Pages and Forms. Quickly build landing pages and forms with the easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor. Forms are in sync with your CRM so contact information stays up-to-date. Feature dynamic content on your landing page for increased conversions.
- Video Hosting Included. Upload your videos and host them for free.
- Membership Sites. Create a fully integrated membership site directly on Ontraport or via WordPress plugin.
- Payments. Fully featured payment solutions featuring online order forms, offline transactions, complex offers, upsells, order bumps, card declined recovery, customer center, and referral tracking.
Best for marketers, creators, service professionals, small to large companies.
Ontraport offers a great value on their pricing plans and a 14-day free trial:
- Basic: 1,000 contacts, unlimited emails, and 1 account user. $79/mo.
- Plus: 2,500 contacts, 2 account users, membership sites, advanced CRM, Ecommerce, partner & referral programs. $147/mo.
- Pro: 10,000 contacts, 3 account users, advanced marketing analytics, and more. $297/mo.
- Enterprise: 20,000 contacts, 5 account users, email consultation, and personal account rep. $497/mo.
Verdict: If you’re thinking of starting an online business, or taking your current service business online, you’ll get everything you need at an incredible value with Ontraport.
Ontraport provides enterprise-level quality and features at a small business price.
Later is a social media marketing software tool. It works with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest but specializes in Instagram. This is a digital marketing software tool that allows you to plan, schedule, and analyze your posts ahead of time.
- Schedule content for an entire month with just a few clicks.
- All Media. Fill up your content calendar with photos, videos, and carousel posts using its easy drag -and-drop feature.
- Analytics will give you insight on how to be more engaging, how to drive more traffic, and much more.
- Hashtag Analytics. Know which hastags are driving more impressions, and engagement so you can use hashtags strategically.
- Social Networks. IG, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
- Linkin.bio turns your posts into a clickable IG feed so you can drive more traffic to your website.
Best for individual users, and small to medium sized businesses.
Later gives 4 plans.
All plans include 1 social set (1 IG, 1 Facebook, 1 Twitter, and 1 Pinterest profile), and vary based on posts per social platform and users.
- Free: 30 posts, 1 user, limited analytics. $0/mo.
- Starter: 60 posts. Schedule stories, Best Time to Post, basic UGC features. $15/mo.
- Growth: 150 posts, 3 Users, advanced UGC features, advanced analytics. $25/mo.
- Advanced: Unlimited posts, 6 Users, live chat support. $40/mo.
- 17% annual discount.
Verdict: If your primary social media platform is Instagram, then Later is a no-brainer. You should be using it no questions asked. And eventhough it doesn’t have YouTube integration, compared to other social media management tools Later is a great value overall.
We use Later as our primary social media management tool.
HotJar is a heatmap and visitor tracking digital marketing software tool. HotJar will show you what your users do on your pages. See what’s working and what’s not, so you can make changes and improve conversions.
- Heatmaps. Visualize user behavior on your website. See what draws their attention, where they click, and where they scroll. On both mobile and desktop.
- Visitor Recordings. Literally record your visitors sessions (anonymously). Playback their session to see what they see, so you can remove any obstacles to conversion.
- Conversion Funnels. Identify which pages visitor enter and what pages they exit. See where your funnel is leaking and optimize your content to better convert.
- Form Analysis. Lets you see which fields your leads are having a hard time to answer. Also, which ones are left out blank.
- Feedback Polls. This feature lets your audience give feedback directly. You can also make it easy for them to give you feedback with instant visual feedback.
- Surveys. Know your audience better. You can easily create responsive surveys compatible from any device and collect their feedback.
Best for marketers, product managers, entrepreneurs, and small business owners.
HotJar has 2 entry level plans for personal use which should be enough to get started. A Business plan with more features and pageviews. And an Agency plan for agencies managing client’s properties.
- Basic: 2,000 pageviews / day, unlimited team members, limited reports, and data storage for 365 days. Free. $0/mo.
- Plus: 10,000 pageviews / day, 30-day money back guarantee, and all in Basic. $29/mo
- Upto 20,000 pageviews/day, advanced features. Starts at $99/mo.
- 10% discount for clients. Whitelabel. Contact for details.
Verdict: If you want to convert more inbound leads, sales, then you need a heatmap, recordings, visitor analytics solution like HotJar.
We use HotJar on all our landing pages, because it’s an essential digital marketing software tool, and it’s free!
- Domains. Start having online identity and presence. Offers popular domains for at an affordable price.
- Security. Protect your identity online and that of your customers from identity thieves.
Best for everyone.
These are Namecheap’s domain registration prices:
- .com $12.98/yr.
- .net $14.98/yr.
- .org $14.98/yr.
- .io $34.88/yr.
- .co $25.98/yr.
- .ai $68.88/yr.
- .co.uk $9.58/yr.
- .ca $13.98/yr.
- .dev $16.98/yr.
- .me $20.98/yr.
Verdict: Since it’s best practice to buy .com, .org, .co, and .net domains to protect your brand.
This adds up to hundreds of dollars a year, which is why we recommend NameCheap as the affordable yet secure solution.
We use NameCheap as our go-to domain registrar.
GoDaddy is the world’s best known domain name registrar. With more than 20 years of experience in the industry, GoDaddy is among the most trusted platforms to handle your domain tech.
GoDaddy also offers digital marketing software tools, such as hosting, email, SEO, and email marketing, but we recommend getting those services from dedicated digital marketing software tools.
- Domain Names. As a domain provider, this lets you choose a domain name that matches your brand.
- Privacy and Protection. Provides security against account hackers and against accidental loss of domain, WHOIS privacy is included with all domain registrations.
Best for everyone.
These are GoDaddy’s domain registration prices:
- .com $17.99/yr.
- .org $20.99/yr.
- .net $19.99/yr.
- .biz $24.99/yr.
- .me $19.99/yr.
- .co $34.99/yr.
- .guru $42.99/yr.
Verdict: GoDaddy is the world’s best known domain registrar, but it does charge premium prices.
If you’re only buying a one or two domains or if paying a few extra bucks a year isn’t a big deal. Go with GoDaddy.
However, since it’s best practice to buy .com, .org, .co, and .net domains to protect your brand.
This adds up to hundreds of dollars a year, which is why we recommend NameCheap as a more affordable yet secure solution.
We use NameCheap to register our domains.
WP Rocket is WordPress’s premiere speed plugin. Improves your pages loading time, serving your viewers and customers more quickly. WP Rocket is a digital marketing software tool that increases conversions by speeding up your pages.
- Easy setup. Configuration is simple and fast. Extensive help docs are available.
- Page Caching and Preloading. Loads pages faster through page caching and cache preloading.
- Integrates with CloudFlare CDN.
- LazyLoad. Loads images and other media only if scrolled into view. Saving massive bandwidth and cutting loading time.
- Only authorized speed plugin by WP Engine.
Best for anyone using WordPress.
WP Rocket offers three pricing plans:
- Single: 1 website, 1 year support and updates. $49/yr.
- Plus: 3 websites, 1 year support and updates. $99/yr.
- Infinite: Unlimited websites, 1 year support and updates. $249/yr.
Verdict: In just a few clicks, WP Rocket does everything technically possible to make your pages load faster for better user experience, conversions and SEO.
We use WP Rocket to speed up our pages.
SEMRush is an all-in-one digital marketing software tool, but focuses primarily on SEO. SEMRush lets you see your competitors’ organic keywords, content structure, advertisements, organic reach, backlinks, referrals.
SEMRush provides tools for specific areas starting with:
- Keyword Research Tools. These tools allow you to examine the top performing keywords. Access a huge database to analyze your keywords against your competitors, and get insight on your properties organic reach.
- On-Page SEO Tools. Audits your properties to give you actionable on-page recommendations to improve your rankings.
- Local SEO. Reach local consumers and generate local traffic by optimizing your local SEO. Track your search engine performance at a local level with its position tracking tools.
- Rank Tracking. Keep track of your performance with its SERP Tracking Tools. Includes position tracking, sensors that monitor Google’s Algorithm, and ranking to see the domains that have the most paid keywords and organic visibility.
- Link Building. SEMRush has backlink analysis tools well-designed for you to have a full picture of your backlink profile and boost your performance by getting more visibility online. These tools include backlink audit tool, analytics, backlink gap, bulk backlink analysis, and link building tool.
- Competitor SEO Analysis. This feature allows you to gain insight on your competitor’s organic search ranking, gap in keyword strategies, and backlinks.
- Content Marketing. Tools created for you to be able to make a well-informed content tailored to your reader’s needs.
- Content Creation and Distribution. These tools make it easier and faster to create and share content. Includes topic research which is perfect in finding the most talked about topic and aid in creating appealing content. Its content marketplace even provides a copywriter for creating unique content.
- Content Optimization. Tools meant to boost your content’s visibility by giving you actionable recommendations and therefore a better text optimization.
- Content Marketing and Analytics. With one click, these tools provide you easy analysis on your contents performance. See and pick out which needs to be improved on.
- Competitor Analysis. These tools let you know your competitors content marketing strategies. Learn your competitor’s traffic, advertising, content, and social media performance.
- Market Analysis. Market analysis tools will help you understand specific markets.
- Competitor PR Monitoring. These tools allow you to keep an eye on your competitors PR activities. Their mentions, audience’s opinions, and any changes they’ve done so far.
- PPC Keyword Research Tools. Get access to one of the largest keyword databases, and in-depth analysis of 1,000 keywords at a time.
- Website Monetization. These tools provide insight so you can convert all the traffic you’ve attracted into revenue.
SMM and SERM
- Social Media Management. Your all in one toolkit solutions for social media management.
Best for digital marketers, medium to large size enterprises.
Choose from the 3 pricing plans it offers.
- Free limited number of reports per day. Free. $0/mo.
- Pro: Ideal for startups. Run your SEO, PPC, and SMM projects. Get data about your competitors’ traffic sources, ranking and results. $99.95/mo.
- Guru: For growing marketing agencies. Includes all features in Pro with the addition of Content Marketing Platform, Branded Reports, Historical Data, and Extended Limits. $199.95/mo.
- Business: This is ideal for large businesses and agencies. Includes all features in Guru with the addition of White Label Reports, API Access, Extended Limits and Sharing Options, and lastly Google Data Studio Integration. $399.95/mo.
- 16% discount annual discount.
Even if you’re on a tight budget, you can still get insightful reports for free!
SEMRush must be one of your first steps when conducting marketing research.
We use SEMRush to audit our properties for SEO improvements and search for keyword opportunities.
Learn everything about your competitor’s content. Where are their backlinks from? What are their top pages? What are they ranking for?
Ahrefs has all the keyword and competitor data you need to develop your SEO strategy.
- Site Explorer. Consists of 3 SEO tools, organic traffic research, backlink checker and paid traffic checker. You can research and see what keywords your competitors are ranking for and see what pages make the most traffic. Evaluate the quality of their backlinks profile and where they funnel their paid traffic.
- Keyword Explorer. A complete keyword research tool that gives you great keyword ideas, see their ranking and potential for traffic. Supports more than a hundred countries so you don’t have to worry if you’re not from the US.
- Site Audit. No need to guess on your SEO performance. Get a full comprehensive website analysis. This also provides you with recommendations on how to fix issues found on your site’s performance.
- Rank Tracker. Gives you reports/overview on your ranking against competitors. See if your SEO is really working progressively.
- Content Explorer. Quality contents are extremely important for you to stay on top. Get high quality content in harmony with your niche. Ahrefs Content Explorer feature has a number of filters which makes it easy for you to find content in your niche.
Best for content marketers, content creators, SEO professionals and established brands.
Ahrefs has 4 pricing plans.
- Lite: 1 user and 5 projects. $99/mo. Start a trial for $7.
- Standard: 1 user and 10 projects. $179/mo. Start a trial for $7.
- Advanced: 3 users and 25 projects. $399/mo.
- Agency: 5 users and 100 projects. $999/mo.
- Free two months when billed annually.
Verdict: Ahrefs is an essential digital marketing software tool for content publishers that want to create relevant content and rank on Google.
Ahrefs is a great investment to conduct keyword research, competitor research, and backlink analysis.
Although there isn’t a free plan available, Ahref does offer free stand-alone tools and reports.
- Webmaster Tools
- Backlink Checker
- Broken Link Checker
- Website Authority Checker
- Keyword Generator
- YouTube Keyword Tool
- Amazon Keyword Tool
- Bing Keyword Tool
- SERP Checker
- SEO Toolbar
- Keyword Rank Checker
- Keyword Difficulty Checker
- Website Checker
WP Engine is one of the world’s best managed WordPress hosting platform.
It delivers a best-in-industry platform for developing and hosting fast, reliable, and secure websites. Quality and reliable web hosting is an essential digital marketing software tool, because it’s the infrastructure of your web properties.
- WordPress CMS. WP Engine is built from the ground up to power WordPress websites or rather “digital experiences” 😜
- StudioPress Themes. Choose from over 35 premium StudioPress themes powered by the Genesis Framework for free.
- Auto Migration. Your move to WP Engine is as simple as a couple of clicks using their auto-migration plugin.
- Dev, Stage, Prod Environments. Every domain comes with three environments to develop, test, and launch new updates on your property.
- Free CDN and SSL Certificates. WP Engine makes it easy to scale with a Content Delivery Network and keeps your transactions safe with SSL.
- Automated Backups. WP Engine performs daily backups, that let you revert to at any time, giving you complete peace of mind.
- Core Updates. You’ll get all major WordPress updates automatically. Minor updates are tested before they’re recommended to users.
- Ownership Transfer. Agencies or freelancers can easily transition property ownership and billing to clients post-launch.
- Amazon Web Services. Optimized AWS delivers a high-performance experience.
- Global Data Centers. Across the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and in the Asia-Pacific region.
- PHP 7.4 and HTTP/2 Enabled
- EverCache®. WP Engine’s proprietary caching solution keeps your pages ready to be served around the globe.
- Global CDN. A global content delivery network (CDN) delivers content lightning-fast around the world.
- Scalable Architecture. Manage traffic spikes–from 10,000 to 100 million users—seamlessly.
- Dedicated Security Engineering Team. Code reviews and security audits of all internal environments and processes are handled by WP Engine’s in-house team.
- Managed Core Updates & Patches. Automatic minor updates, and major updates are thoroughly vetted before recommendation.
- Global Edge Security. GES provides advanced DDoS protection and Web Application Firewall (WAF) from Cloudflare, a world leader in web security.
- 24/7/365 Live Chat Support. 240+ experts to help you around the clock.
Best for anyone who wants a high-performing, reliable, and secure WordPress website, digital marketing agencies.
WP Engine offers four pricing plans.
- Startup: Basics to start your own blog or ecommerce store. 1 site, 25,000 visits/month, 10GB storage, and 50GB bandwidth/month. $30/mo.
- Growth: Great for growing ventures. 10 sites, 100,000 visits/month, 20GB storage, and 200GB bandwidth/month. $115/mo.
- Scale: 30 sites, 400,000 visits/month, 50GB storage, and 500GB bandwidth/month. $290/mo.
- Custom: Offers high speed support response for enterprises and mission critical properties. Contact.
- Two months free when billed annually.
Verdict: If you want a high-performing website, secure hosting, and world-class support at a great value… then WP Engine is the way to go.
Features on specific areas:
- Marketing CRM. This helps you build relationships with your contacts, know them better so you know how to better market your products and services.
- Signup forms. Create pop-ups and customizable forms to grow your leads.
- Segmentation. Organize your contacts according to data collected. Allows you to send the appropriate campaign to the right contact. Filters the collected data so you can create targeted campaigns.
- Behavioral Targeting. Allows you to send the appropriate campaign to the right lead. Filters the collected data so you can create targeted campaigns.
- Predicted Demographics. Helps you create well-informed campaigns by providing you insights on your customers.
- Tags and Contact Profiles. Customizable tags so you can arrange all your contacts and data.
- Campaign Templates.Consists of ready to use templates for email marketing and landing pages.
- Creative Assistant. This is an AI-powered design tool that creates and lets you generate wonderful designs especially for your brand.
- Content Studio. Acts like a storage for you to put your photos and other files.
- Dynamic Content. Lets you create personalized emails without spending so much time.
- Subject Line Helper. Assist you as you write your subject line by providing feedback on word, word count and allows you to do A/B testing to see if it drives customer engagement.
- Customer Journey. Allows you to make systematic workflows for a personalized customer experience.
- Integrations. Mailchimp tools can easily be in sync with your favorite platform.
Insight and Analytics
- Reports. Gives you accurate data on your progress and downside.
- Smart Recommendations. Helps you develop growth strategies with data-driven tools.
- A/B Testing. Stop the guesswork and get real time feedback. This helps you see which campaigns will give you the better conversion.
- Surveys. Make smarter campaigns by making strategies that will surely connect with your customers. This tool will help you get information on what your targeted audience would actually want.
Best for startups, solopreneurs, service based professionals, small businesses.
Mailchimp offers 3 premium and 1 generous free plan.
- Free: Seven marketing channels, basic templates, surveys, websites, custom domains, 1-step automations and marketing CRM. $0
- Essentials: Includes all features in Free with the addition of all email templates, A/B testing, excellent round the clock support, custom branding, and multi-step automations. $9.99/mo.
- Standard: Includes everything in Essentials plus advanced audience insights, custom templates, customer journey builder + branding points, retargeting ads, and behavioral targeting automation series. $14.99/mo.
- Premium: Includes all features in Standard plus advanced segmentation, advanced A/B testing, unlimited seats, role access settings, and phone support. $299/mo.
Verdict: If you’re just getting started, have a tight budget, have offer a service like photography. Mailchimp will get you online quickly and give you the essential marketing tools to grow.
- Web Hosting. Provides ultra-fast content with Google Cloud and custom speed optimization. Secure and provides backup. Its tools are very user-friendly.
- WordPress Hosting. Whether you’re launching or transferring a property, SiteGround provides its expertise in managed WordPress hosting. It also gives you free SSL certificates, daily backups, email service, and environment staging tools.
- WooCommerce Hosting. Get reliable and secure transactions. Features include free pre-installed SSL, managing updates, AI anti-bot system, safe staging tool and custom web application firewall.
- Cloud Hosting. For high-demand sites choose SiteGround’s cloud hosting. It includes SSH and SFTP, dedicated IP, free CDN and collaboration tools.
Best for anyone who owns multiple websites.
SiteGround provides the following pricing:
- StartUp: Includes 1 website, 10 GB web space, and 10,000 visits monthly. $19.99/mo.
- GrowBig: Includes unlimited websites, 20 GB web space, 25,000 visits monthly, and speed-boosting caching. $29.99/mo.
- GoGeek: Includes unlimited websites, 40 GB web space, 100,000 visits monthly, ultrafast php and highest tier of resources. $44.99/mo.
Verdict: SiteGround is our recommended WordPress host for anyone who owns multiple websites, and wants fast and reliable web hosting.
Kinsta is an advanced hosting platform exclusively for WordPress. Kinsta employs the most cutting-edge technology infrastructure to deliver blazing fast speed. Your website’s hosting should not be overlooked, because it is the digital marketing software tool that enables your audience to actually buy from you.
- Speed Architecture. Hosting powered with Google’ Cloud Platform to transport your data fast and secure.
- CDN. KeyCDN’s speeds up delivery of your assets (images, JS, CSS) for audiences all around the world.
- High Security Network. Provides protection to keep your property is safe from malicious DDos attacks.
- Free Hack and Malware Removal. If your website ever gets hacked, Kinsta will remove the malware and get your website back in working order for free.
- Daily Backups. Daily backups give you peace of mind of know that in case anything goes wrong, you can just roll-back to a working back up point.
Best for small to large enterprises.
Kinsta offers the following pricing plans:
- All plans include daily backups, CDN, SSL, hack and malware removal.
- Starter: Includes 1 install, 25,000 visits, 10GB disk space. $30/mo.
- Pro: Includes 2 installs, 50,000 visits, 20GB disk space. $60/mo.
- Business 1: Includes 5 installs, 100,000 visits, 30GB disk space. $100/mo.
- Business 2: Includes 10 installs, 250,000 visits, 40GB disk space. $200/mo.
- For Agencies: Hosting agencies and larger enterprises. Contact Sales.
Verdict: Fast and secure hosting is essential when publishing a website for your business. With Kinsta, you get a high-speed performance for more conversions and the security you need for transactions.
BlueHost is the budget friendly website hosting platform. With its affordable shared hosting anyone can get a WordPress website up and running on the cheap.
- Shared Hosting. The cheapest way to get hosting, and your website online.
Best for anyone with a very limited budget.
BlueHost offers the following Shared Hosting plans:
- Basic: 1 website, 50 SSD Storage. $9.99/mo.
- Plus: Unlimited websites, Unlimited SSD Storage. $13.99/mo.
- Choice Plus: Unlimited websites, Unlimited SSD Storage, automatic backup. $18.99/mo.
- Pro: Unlimited websites, Unlimited SSD Storage, automatic backup, Optimized CPU Resources. $28.99/mo.
- All plans include free domain for a year, free CDN, and free SSL.
Verdict: If you’re on a budget, and don’t need the best performance, then BlueHost is for you.
Wix aspires to be a fully featured website building all-in-one digital marketing software tool. You can create your dream website without knowing how to code. Launch with the ready-to-use templates, then use Wix Ascend to market your brand online.
- Design. This gives you the freedom to create your ideal website design. Putting your imagination into reality.
- Templates. Hundreds of professionally designed templates are available to get you started.
- Advanced Web Development. Allows you to develop Web applications on Velo, a full stack web development platform.
- Blog. Drive more traffic with a blog. Wix lets you easily create and manage your blog anytime.
- Portfolio. Get noticed and increase your conversions even more by putting on display your work portfolio. This tool will help you to do just that.
- Logo Maker. Easily create whatever logo you can imagine with Wix logo maker.
- Domain Name. Get online presence and visibility with a unique domain name.
- Free Web Hosting. Provides safe hosting, excellent CDN performance and storage.
- Security. Protects your property from malicious web attacks.
- Analytics. Get a full picture of visitor traffic to make a guided decision moving forward. This feature provides all the data you need for your next move.
- Roles and Permissions. With Wix working with a team has become much more convenient. You can simply assign roles and give permissions to collaborate with your other members. Work together smoothly and get the job done faster.
- Multiple Languages. Add multiple languages to reach audiences worldwide.
- Mobile App. Respond much faster for more conversions. The Wix mobile app lets you manage your website anywhere and anytime.
- SEO Tools. Includes the admin tools so you can get found on the Google search engine.
- Email Marketing and Marketing Automations. Contact forms, email campaigns, automated emails, and contact management.
- Live Chat with Visitors. Reach out at just the right moment to answer questions and close deals.
- Content Creation. Create videos, and social media posts. Schedule social media posts.
- CRM. Manage, and engage with your contacts and customize sales workflows.
Best for small to medium businesses looking for a basic all-in-one website solution.
Business & eCommerce Plans
Wix offers the following pricing plans:
- Free. 1GB bandwidth, 500MB storage space. Free.
- Combo. 2GB bandwidth, 3GB storage space, and 30 minutes video hosting. $14/mo.
- Unlimited. Unlimited bandwidth, 10GB storage space, and 1 hour video hosting. $18/mo.
- Pro. Unlimited bandwidth, 20GB storage space, and 2 hour video hosting, logo maker. $23/mo.
- VIP. Unlimited bandwidth, 20GB storage space, and 2 hour video hosting, logo maker, priority support. $39/mo.
- Free domain, custom domain, SSL certificate, 24/7 support.
Business & eCommerce Pricing Plans
- Business Basic. 20GB storage space, and 5 hour video hosting. $23/mo.
- Business Unlimited. 35GB storage space, and 10 hour video hosting, subscriptions . $27/mo.
- Business VIP. 50GB storage space, and Unlimited hour video hosting, subscriptions, loyalty program. $49/mo.
- Free domain, custom domain, SSL certificate, 24/7 support.
- Also included: Online Bookings Platform, Ticket & Event Management, Take Online Orders, Manage Hotel Reservations, Monetize Your Art & Content.
Verdict: Wix is a great and affordable all-in-one solution for anyone wanting a basic website with essential marketing, and management features.
Wix is our recommended website all-in-one (but not our choice for sales funnels or full-feature eCommerce).
Google Analytics is the essential website analytics digital marketing software tool. Google Analytics 4 provides all the data you need to know about your website’s audience. The newly upgraded Google Analytics 4 user interface makes it more accessible than ever to tech-averse digital marketers.
- Analytics Intelligence. Gives quick answers about your analytics data and performance.
- Reporting. Tools that let you easily share insights about your web audience to your team for faster collaboration. Includes real-time reporting, user flow reporting, roll-up reporting and so much more.
- Data Analysis and Visualization. Get a full overview of your web properties. Features like data access, filtering and manipulation, segmentation, funnel analysis and many more tools that allows you to access, organize and visualize your data.
- Data Collection and Management. Lets you collect and organize your data. Supported with the most advanced tag management system.
- Data Activation. Make well-informed decisions through your data. It includes predictive analysis, intelligence and anomaly detection, and many more.
- Integrations. Google analytics also works smoothly with the rest of the Google solutions along with their partners.
Best for anyone with a website.
- Analytics: Analytics, Surveys, Data Studio, Tag Manager and Optimize. Free.
- Analytics 360: Google’s enterprise level platform. Includes Display and Video 360, Analytics 360, Surveys 360, Tag Manager 360, Data Studio, Search Ads 360, and Optimize 360. Contact Sales for pricing.
Verdict: Google Analytics is the essential websites analytics tool for every website. It will give you the data and in-sights you need to make informed decisions.
Klaviyo is a marketing automation software built for ecommerce. Klaviyo lets you create automated marketing campaigns that integrates seamlessly with your website. See all your subscriber and customer information in a simple view. Klaviyo is essentially a powerful automated CRM for ecommerce.
Listen. Collect data from your customers:
- Integrations. Easily syncs with your favorite ecommerce platforms for faster data collection.
- Forms and Personalization. These are tools to help you get to know who your buyers are and their preferences.
- Profile. See all customer information from purchases, subscriptions, and personal information and other actions.
Analyze. Analyze trends with deep consumer insights:
- Segmentation. Automatically update your list based on consumer behaviors. This allows you to set up specific conditions for your segments and create effective target based emails.
- Data Science. Save time analyzing buyer data and know who and what you need to prioritize to accelerate growth. This tool gives insights on who will buy, when, who are your VIP customers, and their projected spending for your products.
- Reporting. Provides data on performance of your campaigns, work flows, emails, and signup forms.
Act. Take action with email, social, text marketing, fully automated or manually:
- Automation. Allows you to map out customer experience however you want it to be. Relax while your automated emails do the work.
- Social Advertising. Lets you create unique and personalized social media marketing. Sync vital information from your social media channels so all your data stays up-to-date and consistent.
- Campaigns. Send targeted email campaigns including, newsletters, announcements, promotions and brand updates to your contacts.
- Text SMS. Easy to set up SMS marketing and adhere to SMS compliance management.
Best for ecommerce brands of all sizes.
Klaviyo’s pricing is based on email contacts and SMS (text message) sends.
- 250 email contacts or fewer. Free
- 500 contacts, unlimited emails. $20/mo.
- 1000 contacts, unlimited emails. $30/mo.
- 1500 contacts, unlimited emails. $45/mo.
- 2000 contacts, unlimited emails. $60/mo.
- 3500 contacts, unlimited emails. $80/mo.
- 5000 contacts, unlimited emails. $100/mo.
- Every +500 contacts is an additional $10 to 20/mo.
- $0.01 per SMS send
- Example usage 1,000 contacts, unlimited email sends and 3,000 SMS sends. $40/mo.
Verdict: Klaviyo is trusted by top ecommerce brands and is our recommended marketing automation for ecommerce stores. Pricing and features are similar to Drip so we recommend trying both and see which is the best fit for you.
Maropost is a large business and enterprise level marketing automation digital marketing software tool. Maropost’s super simple flow builder lets you map your customer journey and engage with them automatically every step of the way.
- Email. Send targeted emails with a high delivery rate. Nurture lead relationships by sending personalized automated emails.
- Mobile. Includes SMS and push notifications so you can keep driving engagement even when your leads are on the go. This will allow you to send automated personalized messages like alerts, promos, and deals.
- Social. Build custom audiences for retargeting on Facebook and Instagram.
- Web. Analyze performance of your content. Get actionable insights to create relevant content and customer journeys that have a personal touch.
- Integrations. Seamlessly integrate with your favorite platform.
Best for large and enterprise businesses.
Maropost offers the following pricing plans:
- Essentials: Unlimited contacts, marketing emails, SMS campaigns, and many more. Starts at $500/mo.
- Professional: Everything in Essentials plus in-app push messages, web tracking, abandon cart, content feeds, relational data, and so much more Contact.
- Enterprise: Everything in Professional plus journey maps, acquisition builder, content and product recommendations, bulk messaging via FTP, and pivot table reporting. Contact.
- 12-months required.
Verdict: Maropost is for brands with a large email marketing lists (50K+) looking for a powerful marketing automation software with the highest email delivery rates.
Drip is an advanced ecommerce CRM platform that lets you automate your ecommerce marketing and have a central customer list of all your customer information and customer experiences.
- Customer Data. Track and use customer data all in one place. Get insights about each customer with tags and see how they respond to your brand. Then craft and deliver a tailored message.
- Personalization. Unique ecommerce marketing experience for your customers. Drip makes it easy for you to understand what an individual consumer is looking for, what message they’re opening, clicking and buying.
- Engagement. Engage with your marketing leads at the perfect time. The behavior based automations and workflows will help you to do just that.
- Optimization. This feature lets you make well guided strategic decisions. Provides clear data dashboards so you don’t have to be guessing which campaigns would likely be successful or not.
Best for marketers, solopreneurs and small ecommerce brands.
Drip’s pricing is based on email contacts and SMS (text message) sends.
- Unlimited emails, behavior and event tracking, segmentation, multichannel automations, detailed email analytics and all other features.
- 1-500 contacts. $19/mo.
- 501-2,000 contacts. $29/mo.
- 2,000-2,500 contacts. $39/mo.
- 2,501-3,000 contacts. $49/mo.
- +500 contacts. +$10/mo.
- Free 14-day trial, no credit card required.
ChatFuel is a Facebook Messenger chatbot building platform. Chatfuel lets you build a chatbot to engage your target audiences, qualify leads, close sales, and provide customer support. The chatbot will message people through the Facebook messenger app on auto-pilot.
- Bot drip campaigns increase return on ad spend while reducing the cost in every conversion.
- It provides round-the-clock engagement with your target audiences and automated FAQs. Handling their needs immediately without adding more employees.
- ChatFuel lets you automate sales and direct leads to a sales representative in a live chat.
Best for everyone who wants to take advantage of Facebook Messenger’s 80%+ open and 20%+ click-through rates.
ChatFuel offers 3 options.
- Free: Essential tools to automate Messenger. Up to 50 users. Free.
- Pro: Full-featured bot, priority support, multiple users, A/B testing, cart reminders.
- 500 contacts $15/mo.
- 1000 contacts $20/mo.
- 2000 contacts $30/mo.
- Premium: All inclusions in Pro, VIP support, synced cloning, account manager, white-labeled dashboard, and Facebook ads setup. Contact.
Verdict: Initially we preferred ManyChat to ChatFuel due to ManyChat’s visual flow editor. However, ChatFuel has since added a flow builder of its own. Both have similar pricing and features, so now it’s simply a question of preference. We prefer ManyChat, but we recommend trying both.
Google Tag Assistant (Chrome Extension)
If you’re using Google Tag Manager, and you should be, then you need to be using Google’s Tag Assistant chrome add-on.
Tag Assistant helps you verify that you have installed tags on your web properties correctly. Simply navigate to any page and the widget will report tags online, errors, and actionable insights that can be made to your implementation.
Google Tag Assistant will check most tags. Including:
- Google Analytics
- Adwords Conversion Tracking
- Google Tag Manager
Best for anyone using Google Tag Manager (which should be everyone including you) for installing pixels, and tracking codes to their website.
- It’s completely free from Google.
Verdict: Use Google’s Tag Manager to install all your tracking pixels and codes and use Google’s Tag Assistant to troubleshoot.
BuzzSumo is a content marketing platform where you can market research great content. BuzzSumo lets you know what content is popular on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit. BuzzSumo also lets you find influencers in your industry.
- Content Discovery. Unlimited searches for you to find the right content for you.
- Content Research. This platform contains quality information essential for making great content. Contains latest and trendiest content for any niche.
- Find influencers. Lets you find powerful influencers so you don’t have to do the guesswork and get ideas from real influencers.
- Competitor Analysis. Identify what other websites are publishing and the buzz they’re generating.
- Monitoring. Monitor your brand, competing sites, backlinks, and keywords to stay on top of any topic.
Best for content marketers and publishers.
- Free: Limited searches and limited reports per day.
- Pro: Unlimited monthly searches, 1-year archive, 5 users, 5 alerts, 50 exports, 5 projects, 1K items, and 10 trending feeds. $99/mo.
- Plus: Unlimited monthly searches, 1-year archive, 10 users, 10 alerts, 150 exports, 10 projects, 5k items, and 20 trending feeds. $179/mo.
- Large: Unlimited monthly searches, 2 years archive, 15 users, 30 alerts, 200 exports, 30 projects, 10k items, and 50 trending feeds. $299/mo.
- Enterprise: Unlimited monthly searches, 5 years archive, 30 users, 50 alerts, 400 exports, 30 projects, 40k items, and 150 trending feeds. $499/mo.
- All plans have a 20% discount when paid yearly.
Verdict: If you can fit it into your budget, Buzzsumo is a great tool for content marketing research.
SimilarWeb is a competitor research digital marketing software tool that lets you uncover the competition’s online marketing strategies.
- Competitive Analysis. Uncover competing website’s traffic sources across all marketing channels. Discover growth opportunities based on what works best for your others’ marketing strategies.
- Keyword Research. Discover the top keywords generating traffic to your rivals, plus new and trending keywords. See search volume, actual click rates, paid vs organic clicks.
- Referral Research. Find out what websites are sending traffic to your competition.
- Ad Creative Research & Media Buying. See search ads, display ads, and video ads other businesses are running. Find out what networks and publishers they use to market to their target audience and which ones perform best.
Best for everyone.
These are the pricing plans offered by SimilarWeb.
- Free: Includes 5 results per metric, 1 month of mobile app marketing information, and 3 months of web traffic marketing information. Free.
- Enterprise: Unlimited results per metric, up to 28 months of mobile app marketing information, and 3 years of Web Traffic marketing information, multiple users, keyword analysis, and many more. Contact.
Verdict: SimilarWeb offers excellent insights into your competitor’s digital marketing strategy. Get started immediately on their free plan.
Asana is one of the top project management platforms available. Keep your team organized even when you’re not around. You can easily schedule tasks, give deadlines, and get the job done.
At Dream Digital Marketing we use Asana to manage our projects and keep in sync with our remote organization.
- Project Management. This feature enables your business to work together on projects and monitor progress.
- Task Management. This allows you to create tasks, multiple levels of subtasks, set due dates, reminders, arrange by priority.
- Portfolios. This lets you track progress from strategy to its execution.
- Workload. Get an overview of the amount of work your workforce has. You can make sure they’re not overwhelmed or under-assigned.
- Forms. Manage and submit work requests all in one place.
- Remote Work. With Asana, you can work from anywhere. Have full access and overview of tasks and activity progress.
- Goals. Stay connected with your team giving them the company’s goal, helping them, and monitoring how they progress on the project. Your members will also see if they’re actually doing the right thing or not.
- Timeline. Reach your deadline with its timeline. Lets you create a project plan to ensure you deliver results right on time.
Best for solopreneurs, organizations of all sizes.
Asana offers the following generous plans.
- Basic: Includes to-do list and task coordination such as unlimited tasks, projects, activity log, file storage and so much more. $0. Free.
- Premium: Includes everything in Basic plus timeline, custom fields, advanced search and reporting, private projects, admin console and so much more. $13.49/user/mo.
- Business: Includes everything in Premium plus portfolios, goals, workload, custom rules builder, approvals, proofing, lock custom fields and so much more. $30.49/user/mo.
- Enterprise: Includes everything in business plus SAML, SCIM, data export and deletion, block native integrations, custom branding, priority support and so much more. Contact Sales
Trello is a project management platform that primarily uses kanban cards and lists format for task organization.
- Lets you stay organized and on track of every detail of each project. You can keep your employees on the same page as you while working remotely since Trello syncs well with all your devices.
- Trello boards let you add comments, attachments, and due dates on each particular project.
- Its built-in workflow automation gets you keeping track of each progress easily with its rule-based triggers, custom card and board buttons, calendar commands, and due date commands.
Best for anyone.
- Free: Unlimited personal boards, unlimited, cards, unlimited lists, and 10MB per file attachment. $0. Free.
- Business Class: All inclusions in Free plus 250 MB per file attachment, advanced checklists, priority support, observers, custom backgrounds, stickers, and more. $9.99/user/mo.
- Enterprise: All inclusions in Business Class plus this is for 100 users and more features. $17.50/user/mo.
Verdict: Trello is a great starting project management tool for small and large businesses alike. Its free plan is very generous. If you just need a simple project management tool based on cards and checklists, Trello will do the job.
Deadline Funnel lets you build offers with evergreen deadlines. Deadline Funnel uses the power of scarcity and deadlines to create a sense of urgency in your prospects. Using the Deadline Funnel software you can create an offer deadline. This helps to get your qualified prospects to act and converts them into paying clients.
- Blueprint. Simple blueprints to create your campaigns like an email sequence with special offers, automated webinars, or fixed-date campaigns.
- Personalization. Give each customer a special offer with an individual deadline by simply connecting your email sequence to Deadline Funnel. This motivates your leads to act before the time runs out.
- Webinars. Incorporate your automated webinar with Deadline Funnel and give every single attendee an offer. They can only have access to that offer for a few days then the offer expires.
- Ecommerce. Give a limited-time unique discount code to each of your contacts.
- Reporting. Monitor your campaign’s performance with automated weekly reporting.
Best for entrepreneurs, digital marketers, and small businesses.
Deadline Funnel offers 3 pricing plans.
- Start: 3 campaigns, 1K leads/month, email, and chat support. $49/mo.
- Create: Unlimited campaigns, 10K leads/month, advanced customization, automated weekly report, remove deadline funnel branding, priority email and chat support, color palettes, and custom colors. $99/mo.
- Scale: All inclusions in create plus 100K leads/month and 5 client accounts. $199/mo.
- All pricing plans start with a free 14-day trial and a 20% discount when billed annually.
Verdict: Implementing evergreen deadlines for your offers will get you more sales. If your current eCommerce platform doesn’t have this functionality, then consider checking out Deadline Funnel for a boost in sales.
Answer The Public
AnswerThePublic is a web-based digital marketing software tool that provides its users with essential keyword research and content research Google search queries.
You enter a keyword and it gives you all the top questions people are asking Google about that topic.
AnswerThePublic gives you Google-level insights into what people actually want.
And knowing what people want lets you create content that grabs their attention and makes them take out their credit card.
- Generates long-tail keywords and Google “people also asked” questions.
- Reports in a very engaging and very easy-to-understand wheel with indicators showing which data is currently most trending.
- Its Compare feature lets you compare data from previous reports you’ve gathered towards the most recent one and see if there are any new suggestions or data added.
- You can change the region and language. This will allow you to get data on what are the popular searches in that specific region and language you’ve chosen.
Best for marketers, content creators, and business owners.
AnswerThePublic offers several pricing plans.
- Free: Limited number of reports per day. $0/mo.
- Monthly: Includes unlimited searches, unlimited users, comparing data over time, CSV exports, hide branches and suggestions, priority customer support, and 2 search listening alerts. $99/mo.
- Annual: Everything in monthly with 4 search listening alerts and the full features in Pro only. $79/mo. (Billed Annually)
- Enterprise: 50 search listening alerts and onboarding. $399/mo. (Billed Annually)
Verdict: AnswerThePublic is an essential digital marketing software tool, and it’s free. Use it.
SumoMe (Sumo) is a website lead generation platform that allows you to easily add email opt-in forms to your website, as well as create and send automated emails to nurture new leads.
- Add email opt-in forms, popups, and slide-ins.
Plugins include WordPress, Shopify, and Google Tag Manager.
Best for lead generation, bloggers, marketers, solopreneurs, and small businesses.
Sumo offers 2 simple pricing plans.
- Free: Email opt-in forms, fully customizable design, social media sharing, and visitor targeting. $0
Pro: Everything in Free plus advanced visitor targeting, A/B tests, remove Sumo branding. $49/mo.
Verdict: SumoMe is a free tool that makes it easy to turn your online visitors into email leads.
Google Keyword Planner
The Google Keyword Planner is a free SEO digital marketing software tool from Google. Google Keyword Planner is available when you create a free Google Ads account. It allows you to enter a keyword or phrase and get Google search keyword stats. Including monthly search volume, suggested bid amount, competition, cost-per-click. You can use this information to optimize your advertising campaigns and SEO results.
- Google Search Data. Monthly search volume, Suggested bid amount, Competition, Cost-Per-Click.
- Keyword Ideas. Get ideas for other search terms and topics.
Best for SEO specialists, digital marketers, search engine marketers, bloggers, or Pay-per-Click advertisers.
- Full control of your own videos. Customize the look of your player so it reflects your brand.
- Share videos on social media, embed them on your pages, or send them via email.
- No Ads. No ads to distract your audience from your content.
- Analytics. Wistia offers advanced video analytics to help you measure your viewers’ engagement, so you’ll know what’s working and what’s not. Use viewer data to find new audiences or retarget past viewers.
- Call to Actions. Add call-to-actions to your videos.
- Collect email addresses right from your videos, with subscription forms or gated content.
- Integrate with HubSpot, Mailchimp, Marketo, Pardot, and many more marketing automation tools.
Best for vloggers, content creators, content marketers, and social media marketers.